2010年5月23日日曜日

Reflection

17/05/2010 Mon.~21/05/2010 Fri.

Argumentation⇒ Fallacies (we thought each example together)
Eat up! (about cockroaches ;( )

Literature⇒ definition, identification, interpretation
read short passage about Fabian and guardian angel

for PWT⇒ practiced short answer test

Hello,BB mates. How are you?
This week, my schedule was so tight that I could not choose but manage one by one.
However, whenever i am with BB mates, i forget my tiredness or busyness and can relax and refresh!! On Friday, we we had an open-air class. It was wonderful and I enjoyed it. I still have a lot of homework or reports through June, but I wanna enjoy school life with my friends.
By the way, I don't know why, but I catch a cold and my voice is gone... ;( Help me!!

Thank you for reading.

1 件のコメント: