2011年9月23日金曜日

My Parents♥

 As I introduced in my presentation, we are a family of 4, my father, mother, older sister and me. To tell you the truth, my dad and mom are doting parents!! They email and call me every day and ask whether I am fine or not. However, when I was thinking of my future university, they told me to go out of my house and live by myself. I intended to go to a local Christian university because I did not want to be apart from them. I was not sure why they recommended me to go not to a local one but to a university far from my house in spite of their doting feelings. Therefore, I asked my parents and they answered, ‘’we wanted to live with you forever, but we think it was the best love to let you go out of our house and make you independent in order to live strongly in a future society.’’ Now, I am really grateful to them for making me come to ICU.

Thank you:)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Natsuki,

    I really enjoyed reading your topic "My Parents."
    It's such a great thing having loving parents. However, it is important that we as students or as their child start to become independent from them and take small distances, away from them.

    返信削除