2011年11月8日火曜日

What did I learn/discover during this course?

I was not so interested in writing before taking this course. I had imagined that writing was a more academic thing. But actually, it was not. I found that there were so many writing styles and genres. Through this course, I thought that we need to think about several important things when we start to write something. For example, the important thing is that every word has a ‘’spirit’’, that is they are all meaningfulness, and we need to create writings which make people think or feel something. I also think that it is really significant to be understandable and attract readers.
In this course, I wrote a letter for first publishing, poem for second publishing, and haiku for third publishing. I wanted to write more unique and creative pieces if I have an enough time. But I could not. I thought I should have managed time for writing more efficiently during this term. And now, I feel like creating more and more stories, letters, poems, haiku, or other writings personally even after finishing this course. Therefore, I want to try creating pieces and blush up my writing skill.

Thank you:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿