2011年10月26日水曜日

What’s my view about religion?

Religion is a really special existence for me. I am a Christian. I went to a Christian kindergarten, junior high and high school. I learned Christianity and Bible there and gradually I felt that I need the teachings of Bible and the existence of God. Then, I was baptized when I was 16 years old.

I pray for God at every night before going to bed. I pray for my family and relatives to keep healthy, for people who were suffered from the terrible earthquake and tsunami. Actually, my home got damaged by the tremendous disaster so I always prayed for God to make my family and neighborhood get relief from it.

I am a Christian and often go to church but still, I cannot see the real existence of God with my eyes. However, I can believe the existence of God because I believe in God and decided to live my life beside him with the teaching of Bible.

Thank you:)

1 件のコメント:

  1. My Christian friend also says he believes God though haven't seen God in his eyes. Pro.Ro said in his class if you believe the excistence of God, someday you will recieve "赦し" from God. I wanna feel God, but I think I cannot do it without believing God...nnn difficult:(

    返信削除