2011年10月15日土曜日

I became an adult?!

I really like to eat sweets like cakes, ice cream, puddings and so on. I think I have a sweet tooth. When I was a high school student, I was always eating sweets. I ate two or three cakes per week because my dad bought them for me after his work and I enjoyed eating ice cream every night after taking a bath.
However, I feel it is a little bit difficult for me to eat such amount of sweets as before. I came to not be able to eat a piece of cake at a time recently. I also cannot eat a whole cream puff. Instead of such things, I came to prefer eating pickled Chinese cabbage, kimchi, or other salty foods when I get hungry. Then I thought, ‘’Did I become an adult??’’ haha
Now, I still eat a cake, a jelly, a doughnut once in a while. But I feel I must look my eating style over again. Too much sweets or too much salty foods are not good for my health. I want to be intent on balanced healthy life from now on.

Thank you:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿