2011年10月2日日曜日

My recent hobby

I bought a small teapot the other day. This is because my recent hobby is to collect many kinds of tea. I have several oolong teas I bought in Taiwan, jasmine tea, apple tea, wild grape tea, and so forth. Why I began to collect them is that I want to relax by drinking many teas and feeling the aroma. When I get tired or cannot sleep well at night, I choose what I want to drink at that time and then I feel relaxed. In addition to it, I like to burn aroma and use good-scent body cream or body mist. I think it is a really good way for us to relax by using our favorite smell.

Thank you:)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Your hobby is very cool.
    I don't know the types of teas, so I haven't heard wild grape tea.
    The name of wild grape tea is very interesting.
    I want to know the details of the tea.
    Thank you!

    返信削除