2011年10月10日月曜日

What is ''happiness'' to me?

I think I have so much happiness in my life. If I pick up only one thing, that is ‘’I was born of my father and mother.’’ I love them very very much and I send emails to both of them every day. If I do not send an email in the morning or lunch time, I get an email from them. I call them every week even if I have no new things to tell. My mom and I always chat about the nonsense. She is so funny and she always set me laughing with her jokes and many interesting words.

My older sister lives in Saitama and I also live in Tokyo alone apart from my parents. I know that I have troubled them so much all the time because I am not independent from them. Therefore, what I only have to do for them is to make them feel relieved by sending emails and chatting about everyday life. Now I am 20 years old so I want to be more steady and independence. I think it is one of the filial piety.


Thank you:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿