2011年10月3日月曜日

What are my greatest strengths and weaknesses?

At first, I will tell my greatest strengths. I think the remarkable thing is…
1. Healthy body
I rarely catch a cold, run a fever, and have a headache or stomachache. When my sister got mumps, chicken pox or fifth disease, I did not catch them at all. It is the most important thing to live that we have a healthy and strong body against any illness.

2. Like to do any sport
I like to do sport!! Basketball, tennis, skiing, soccer, jumping rope and so on. In particular, I prefer to do sport with others. It means that I like team sport. I have been playing tennis for 7years and been playing doubles so far. I think cooperating with other team player makes me take courage and ease my tension when we have a game.
In addition, doing exercise makes healthy body!!

Next is my weakness. It seems that there are so many weaknesses…
1. No concentration
I have no concentration. When I am studying, I begin to eat candy, read fashion magazine and listen to music in a minute. Therefore, I use library to study in order to concentrate only on it.

2. Indecisive
I cannot make up my mind. When I choose menu at a restaurant, I always make my friends and waitress wait until I decide what to eat. When I have something bad to say to my friend, I am at a loss whether to tell it or not.


Besides these strengths and weaknesses, I think I have many other strengths and weaknesses. I sometimes get fed up with my weak points. However, both strengths and weaknesses may be my personality. The point is that I should live a life happily without causing others trouble.

Thank you:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿