2011年10月4日火曜日

My aspiration

I will be 20 tomorrow!! Yes, my birthday is October 5th. On an every birthday, my parents asked me what my aspiration for the coming year is. Now that I live in Tokyo apart from my parents, I will ask myself what it is. This birthday is very special in that I have to be an ‘’ADULT’’ in a sense. I think it means that I have to take any responsibility for what I do in a society. As I wrote in my blog, I am the indecisive. Although I should ask someone if I have something I really do not know how to deal with and should take responsibility of my behavior, I want to try anything at first by myself without other helping hands. In addition, I want to be independent and to achieve emotional autonomy. This is because I have a bad habit of depending on others deeply.
But still, it does not mean that today is still child and I will be an adult from tomorrow, and nothing has change in my life. Therefore, I want to consciously behave with my confidence and responsibility from now on.

Thank you:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿