2011年10月6日木曜日

What is suitable CD?

I went to TSUTAYA the other day and rented some interesting CDs, a CD for morning, afternoon and evening. They have different types of tune and they are really suited for each time.
My favorite CD is for morning. I rented 2 CDs for morning. One is for a day when I wake up as usual and the other is for a day when I oversleep or wake up late. The former makes me feel refreshed and have a pleasant awakening. The tune is really comfortable and birds’ singings, a sound of waves or whispers of people are included. The latter is more active and rhythmical than the former. It seems that the CD makes listeners hurry up and make up quickly. My favorite song is ‘’She Loves You’’ by The Beatles.
The CD for afternoon is the one that I want to listen to with a cup tea and a pleasant cool breeze. My favorite song is ‘’Kiss Me’’ by Sixpence Non the Richer.
Finally, the CD for evening is calm and makes me be in a quiet mood. When I listen to that music before going to bed, I can have a sound sleep.

Besides these CDs, I often listen to a healing CD, orgel CD in order to feel relaxed or calm down. I recommend you to use these kinds of CDs when you get tired or feel like relaxing!!

Thank you:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿